Rising Star Knowledge Hub is one of the fastest growing entrance test prep coaching institute building the conceptual & technology based education system for India’s most challenging engineering entrance exam JEE for the admission in IITs which are world’s recognized & prestigious engineering institutes. Along with IIT JEE Classes, we also offer different medial entrance exams PMT, 12th Board Exam, 10th Board Exam, Railway, Banking and all other competitive exam Preparation.
With the motto to unleash the potential of individual, our teaching program is not only preparing them to face the challenges of JEE & PMT but keep developing them to recognize their inner strength & potential.
At Rising Star Knowledge Hub, the training is being imparted by the industry professional experts with proven IIT JEE & PMT training expertise. The curriculum has been defined in a way that takes care of theoretical aspects including the knowledge of conceptualization processes with the origin of basic ideas.
Now-a-days, Technology has a big role & great impact on the education system. Our Responsibility is not only limited by teaching in the classroom but to raise the quality & standard of education with the ideology to provide top class learning to the students.
Classroom Teaching – The Core
Whatever the pattern may be, whatever the exam may be, competitive exams try to judge the analytical ability and understanding of fundamentals of the aspirants. Students having strong fundamentals with persistence practice always outperform the students who confine their preparations to exam patterns.
Here at Rising Star Knowledge Hub, our main concern is firm foundation of basic concepts which leads to a better preparation eventually. Lectures not only explain the core concepts but are also supplemented with treasure of tips to apply the concepts numerically. Every effort is made to make the concepts easily understandable to the highest level in every topic using real life examples, graphical illustrations, audio video inputs and other teaching aids.
Study Material & Worksheets – Mind Gym
Scientifically designed, sufficiently clear and precise theory notes followed by ample number of illustrations and questions capturing all flavours and difficulty levels constitute our study material. The lectures run in perfect harmony with the provided study material to produce the best possible results. Constant review is done to keep hold of changing pattern, new type of problems and to ensure error-free material.
Daily worksheets, a unique concept, give Rising Star Knowledge Hub remarkable edge over others. Students are given a set of problems at end of each topic covering all grades of questions ranging from board level to brain teasers. Intentionally, solution keys are not provided with worksheets to discourage students from looking for answers before giving in full effort. These worksheets increase retainablity of concept, develop healthy academic habits, give application expertise, enhance concentration levels and boost self-studying stamina which eventually ensures success in various competitive examinations.
Regular Tests – Progress Tracker
At Rising Star Knowledge Hub, four different types of tests are conducted. All of these tests are conducted at CBSE & JK board and competitive level.
The Self Evaluation Tests (SETs) are used by students as a tool to judge their grasp and preparation of a topic before actual examination. SETs also help to revise topics after the lectures and also increase retention period of key concepts.
The Fortnightly Tests motivate students to keep their pace with classrooms and to identify their strong/weak areas and give a handle on silly mistakes which could have easily avoided.
The Phase Tests provide student firsthand experience of real time test environment, overall position, subject-wise marks and position, subject-wise percentile, overall percentile. These test scores are also used to reassign the batches as per the need. These tests score help in strategising future preparations and may also work as motivational boosters.
The Rising Star Knowledge Hub All Kashmir Test Series gives an opportunity to judge preparation among a larger set of students varying from pass-out to dropper students across Kashmir. These tests help students in getting used to exam pattern, time management strategies. RSKHAKTS helps in boosting psychological temperament required to perform best possible in real exam.
SWOT – Reality Checks
SWOT analysis means Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat Analysis. Deep analysis of test performance helps us in alarming students early about their weak areas. This will help immensely to students as it will give them sufficient time to work on and avoid last minute hiccups or unexpected results. Nobody is perfect and accepting short comings as early as possible to work upon them, makes sure that students get best possible results.
To build a strong structure, most crucial factor is A SOLID Foundation. Kids playing with building blocks learn this lesson very early in their life.
As mentors, we may neglect the fundamental skills and analytical powers over better results by mugging. Interestingly most of the toppers in the board exams fail to crack the competitive exams like NEET,IIT-JEE etc. Because most of the schools and institutes focus only on success in board exams while analytical skills are prerequisite to success in any competitive exam.
That’s why Rising Star Knowledge Hub has started Foundation Program to nurture young minds starting from class IX. It is a scientifically designed classroom program to build the foundation systematically for various engineering and medical entrance examinations as well as various other competitive examinations like NTSE, Olympiads, KVPY etc.
Oct /April of every year
Next Academic on 15th Oct subsequently
8th/9th /10th Studying
IQ Test/Admission cum scholarship Test
Total 270 hours (200+45+25)
Classes & Tests Class
Regular – 4 Days/Week , 3 Hour/Day
Weekend (Sat, Sun) 5 Hours/Day
Scientifically designed course to develop
· Logical Thinking
· Reasoning Skill
· Scientific Temperament
· Quantitative Aptitude
· Problem solving skills
· Competitive Quotient
The course lays stress on concept clarity and application of concepts while taking up the school and board syllabus as base. The short term goal is board examinations and various junior competitive examinations like NTSE, KVPY and science/math Olympiads. The long term objective is success in competitive examinations like JEE, Medical etc.
Highlights of course are
· Course completely synchronized with school
· Creates synergy between school and preparation for competitive examination without putting extra pressure on student.
· Prepares solid foundation of basic fundamentals.
· Develop high level of IQ, EQ & CQ.
· The course structure elevates the standards of mental horizon of the students and prepares them to face the challenges ahead in life.
· Encourages each student to experiment with the concept and techniques according to his/her individual style of learning.
· Course provides student friendly environment for personal evolution.
· Conducted at comfortable pace
For fee structure and other details, please contact our representative 7889814644,9906453197.
The student who wants to choose his career in medicine, he has to pass the medical entrance exam like NEET (Previously known as AIPMT), AIIMS, State PMT, BHU-PMT or any other PMT. To become a doctor; a student needs to decide in early stage in his career; while in 10th as in +2 he needs to opt the subjects from science – Physics, Chemistry & Biology and has to prepare himself as per the syllabus & exam pattern of medical entrance exams. He must have to clear any medical exam like NEET (Previously known as AIPMT), AIIMS, State PMT or other exam like BHU-PMT for the admission in a medical college in India. Details on AIPMT, AIIMS, State PMT, BHU-PMT & other medical UG exam along with the guided medical entrance preparation are given below.
NEET or AIPMT or PMT term is widely used for All India Pre-Medical/Dental Test, which is conducted every year on all India level by CBSE. CBSE has the responsibility to conduced all India exam & prepare final selected candidates list under 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India.
This is a three hours test in which 180 objective types of questions are asked. Each question has four options & candidates have to mark the right option in the answer sheet. Those students who come into merit list; take the admission in first year of MBBS & BDS course. After the successful completion of the course, the bachelor degree is awarded to students. The official website for NEET (Previously known as AIPMT) is cbseneet.nic.in .
This test is conducted by AIIMS on all India basis for admission in first year of undergraduate program MBBS offered at AIMMS Delhi along with six other AIIMS at Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Raipur, Rishikesh and Bhubaneswar.
Those students who are 17 years old & in 12th Board exam or have passed 12th with Phy, Chem & Bio as main subjects with 60% are eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS Exam. This is an online entrance test of 3:30 hours & of 200 Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge of 12th standard.
Beside AIPMT, AIIMS MBBS, BHU-PMT & Other medical UG exam almost every state conducts its own pre-medical test for mbbs & bds courses. Almost the eligibility criteria, syllabus & exam pattern are similar to aipmt. There might be some criteria which can be differ from state to state. Some of state pmt are Haryana-PMT, J and K-CET, KCET, Rajasthan PMT, Uttarakhand PMT, BCECE etc.
Every year Banaras Hindu University conducts the BHU PMT exam. This pre-medical test consists of two papers prelims and mains. Candidates are selected for MBBS and other courses on the basis of performance in Preliminary and Main medical exams. The BHU PMT entrance exam is mostly conducted in the months of May – June.
For admission in BHU-PMT MBBS course, candidates must be of minimum age 17 years & have passed intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany). They have to clear prelims and mains pre-medical test also.
We have dedicated and experienced faculty for each and every subject sourced from IITs, NITs, Reputed universities and the industry. The best teachers, like the best leaders, have an uncanny ability to step outside themselves and become liberating forces in our lives. So, the best amongst the lot joined hands with us to bring complete understanding of the subject and arsenal of problem-solving techniques for efficient and effective studying. Our faculty team comprise of perfect blend of academicians and subject experts. They are trained to better the learning process for students.
We have scientifically designed methodology to filter out best from the existing lot. Regular soft training workshops are held for the faculty members to ensure that teaching methods, subject knowledge, problem solving tricks are always up to the mark. Constant update of classroom problems as suggested by our R&D team is incorporated to make sure that students are exposed to latest and ever changing patterns of these competitive examinations.
Rising Star Knowledge Hub is the pioneer coaching institute for medical entrance exams preparation for the students who are preparing for pre-medical test like NEET (Previously known as AIPMT), AIIMS, BHU-PMT & State PMT. We provide one & two years regular classroom program, correspondence course & online mock test for medical exam preparation. List of programs; which are offered by us are given below.
Enabling Infrastructure – Fully Equipped
Supporting environment plays a big role in effective learning. Our centre is located in heart of Kralpora Kupwara, one of the best areas of District Kupwara. It is well connected through bus service. We have spacious, hygienic classrooms which are equipped with all modern audio video teaching aids like laptops, projectors etc. Transport facility is also available to the students residing in close vicinity to our centre.
Your search for a good JK board and CBSE coaching institute ends here. We can assure you a great percentage and rank for your ward in his/her examination. We have tried to accumulate points, which will help you to choose a right institute for your ward.
What we offer for you?
We offer coaching classes for CBSE and Jk Board students for
11th & 12th All streams
9th & 10th (All subjects)
8th (All Subjects )
￼Better teachers, better results: Study after studies arrive at the single most important point, the quality of teaching a child receives is the quality of a teacher. We have highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty members in our team. These teachers have in-depth subject knowledge, exact idea of curriculum, have caring attitude.
We work tirelessly to create a nurturing, challenging and interactive classroom environment for our students. Questions are asked frequently in the class to make sure that students remain focused. Students are motivated to predict what comes next. There is a relentless effort to instill a hunger to learn more by presenting the subject matter with varied and lively approaches.
Optimum Batch Size – The Personal Touch
We try to maintain optimum student teacher ratio by keeping the batch strength around 35 students which enables individual attention and ensure a feeling of competition amongst the batch mates. Required individual doubt remedial sessions are also conducted irrespective of one’s standing in the merit at any point of time. Seeking help, solving problems, discussing topics will all be as easy as taking home tuitions due to such low student teacher ratio. We always welcome and motivate students to ask queries inside or outside the classroom.
More than 65% of students have doubts about the discussed topic either after class or during solving the worksheets. We will be more than happy to solve individual doubts because doubts are the indicator of the student’s own efforts. A student will have doubts only if he is studying at home. So we encourage students to ask doubts and do provide them regular doubt remedial sessions to get the maximum output.
Attitude is the biggest factor in achieving success. We have various motivational sessions, reward programs and SWOT analysis sessions in place to keep your ward in best possible mental state.
We have a very strong testing mechanism. We conduct chapter-wise, phase-wise and mock test papers (as per CBSE pattern) to make sure that students stay on their toes and keep up with the studies during the whole year. It also works as early pointers and make sure that we don’t get any unexpected results from the finals.
A steady flow of well-thought home assignments is must to make sure that students devote enough time for their self studies. We at Rising Star Knowledge Hub have developed our tests/assignments after an extensive research. These assignments cover numerous problems of different flavors and different grades, ranging from board level, HOTS to brain teasers.
The lecture plans for the year are developed well in advance, taking care of all holidays. We also make sure to move the syllabus as per Jk board and CBSE guidelines so that the students are ahead in their schools in terms of syllabus; can secure good marks in UTs etc. The school lectures will be just revision for them.
A well equipped IT system is in place which by default sends all the test marks to the guardians by SMS instantly. Parents are always welcome with their suggestions or discussions with our support team. Even faculty and parents meeting are arranged time to time to make keep the two way communication going.
Our unique methodology prepares students for competitive exams along with the board examinations. Our differentiating aspect has always been the quality that we provide to our students.
We have here listed down few points which are our differentiators from other institutes in the same field.
· Teaching based organization
· Permanent, full-time, highly qualified and dedicated faculty
· Cooperative, caring administrative staff
· Appreciable result ratio of successful student to enrolled students
· Scientifically designed, clear and precise study material
· Ample questions capturing all flavors and difficulty levels
· Formula booklet for quick revision
· Lots of home assignments for practice
· Complete academic year planning at start of session
· Regular Tests (weekly / chapter-wise / phase / complete length series)
· Thorough discussion on each test in successive lecture
· Separate tests for board, JEE and Medical exams
· Fixed timetable
· Small batch size (~20)
· Separate dedicated time for tutorial sessions
· Individual doubt clearance sessions
· More hours for lectures, tutorials and tests (1000+250+70 hours)
· Comfortable speed of syllabus coverage with enough buffers
· Prime focus on concept building
· Equal emphasis on JK Board & CBSE board examinations
· Separate classes for PSA
· Regular PTMs (after every phase test)
· Test results via text message to parents
· Attendance follow up
· Complete information on various competitive examinations with dates
· Motivational counseling sessions
· Reasonable fees
· Scholarships up to 100%
· Special discounts for girl students, government employee wards and other categories
· More effective scholarships/discounts
· Fixed scholarship and admission criterions.
· Transport facility in close vicinity
Students can join for any number of subjects. We also have (ALL Subjects) batches.
For any further query, ask our experts at 09149462490,8491049640 or send us your details, our experts will get in touch with you soon.
CBSE Website: www.cbse.nic.in
JK board resources
JK board website: www.jkbose.jk.gov.in
1. To apply for any of the course, fill up the enrollment form available at our offices in your own hand writing.
2. The admission will be on basis of board examination percentage/admission cum scholarship test/Ingenious Quest.
3. The available seats are limited and will be filled in first come first serve basis.
4. The fee can be paid either in cash or through demand draft favour of RISING STAR KNOWLEDGE HUB payable at Kralpora Kupwara.
5. For future instalments, PDCs has to be deposited at the time of admission.
6. For concession in Fees please refer Scholarship and Concession.
7. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheets and two recent passport size photographs with the enrolment form.
8. It is compulsory to provide correct details of Parents. The result of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS.
9. Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
10. Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance and competitive Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any of these examinations.
11. Mobile phone/I-pod is not allowed in the class. If at all student carries mobile phone in the class, then it should be kept switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
12. A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
13. If a student misses a test or study material collection, test/study material can be collected from the office within 7 days, failing which the material will not be given to him/her.
14. In case of lost/misplaced study material, student can obtain duplicate set of book(s) against payment of 200/- (INR) per book.
15. In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of Rising Star Knowledge Hub, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
16. If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases services tax, (existing rate of service tax is 12.36%) The extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
17. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned.
18. If student name is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- extra for re-admission.
19. Rising Star Knowledge Hub reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
20. If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent.
21. After depositing money towards registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee. For more details on refund policy, please refer to the refund policy .
22. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Rising Star Knowledge Hub, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
23. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Managing Director, Rising Star Knowledge Hub is final and binding on all faculty members, students & business associates. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Kashmir High Court.
· As per the performance in Ingenious Quest Examination or Admission Test
· 10% concession in fee will be given for the following categories
· Defence Personal/Ex-service man/Engineer/Doctor/Teacher ward
· Single Parent ward
· Sibling of Ex-Rising Star Knowledge Hub or current Rising Star Knowledge Hub’s Student
· 20% concession in fee will be given for the following categories
· Ex-Rising Star Knowledge Hub students
· Above 90% marks in PCM/PCB in 12th Board Examinations
· A1 grade in math and science in class 10th examination
· Above 90% marks in math and science in class 10th exam
· 30% concession in fee will be given to the following categories
· SC/ST category students
· Above 95% marks in PCM/PCB in 12th Board Examinations
· A1 grade in all subjects in class 10th examination
· Above 95% marks in math and science in class 10th exam
· 50% concession in fee will be given to the following categories
· NTSE/KVPY scholars
· Economic Weaker Section (EWS) wards
· JEE (Advanced) qualified candidates
· Up to rank 5,000: 80% concession
· Rank 5,000 – 20,000: 70% concession
· JEE (Main) qualified candidates
· Up to rank 5,000: 75% concession
· Rank 5,000 – 20,000: 65% concession
· Rank 20,000 – 50,000: 40% concession
· PMT/State Medical Entrance qualified candidates
· Up to rank 5,000: 75% concession
· Rank 5,000 – 20,000: 60% concession
· Candidate can avail only one of the scholarship/concession. (whichever is highest)
· Candidate has to attach the supporting documents before claiming any concession or scholarship
· Any concession/scholarship is applicable on tuition fee only
· An additional scholarship of 5% will be given to the all girl students.
· No refund of Admission Test/Ingenious Quest fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
· No refund of Registration Fee shall be made. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
· No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Crash Course or Test Series.
· If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series and wants refund before the commencement of classes / course in the Institute, all other fees other than Registration Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee will not be refunded.
· If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series leaves the classes within 15 days from the commencement of classes / course in the Institute due any reason whatsoever, all other fees other than Registration Fee and Admission Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.
· If any student drops in between the session & asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per pro-data calculations. The pro-data calculation is done on day basis.
· If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against onetime payment, and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund of tuition fee paid, he/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis.
· The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student or from the date the student stopped attending classes.